Phoenix was an awesome space shooter, party because it dealt with a variety of evil space birds, rather than ships, but also because of a lot of variety and cool animation effects put into the game. This Co Co clone called Demon Seed did a really good job capturing the essence of an arcade masterpiece! Enjoy!
|Thank you for watching | If you haven’t already subscribed to our channel, then please click on the subscribe button | If you like our videos, click on the like/thumb’s up button to let us know | Feel leave a comment telling us what you thought, and what you’d like to see next.
Xbox Live: ogStevieStrow
Xem thêm bài viết khác: domain/https://mvvfest.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cách chơi bài cào mới nhất
- Bật mí cách chơi game nổ hũ fast and furious cho tân thủ tại B52Club
- Trò chơi bài trả thưởng trực tuyến Yowin con đường thành triệu phú không còn xa vời
- Những điều bạn cần biết khi chơi game bắn cá miễn phí trên Dabet
- Chơi đánh bài đổi thưởng qua ngân hàng an toàn cực hot
Thanks for posting this. I played Demond Seed waaaay back in the day, on my father's Sanyo computer. The game was IMPOSSIBLE
"Walter D. Plants" is just a bad pun… nothing to do with the author's names. Also of note – on waves 1 and 3 you get 2 bullets on screen at once, and on waves 2 and 4 you only get 1 bullet at a time. And the shields – push up on the joystick. Also – you may have to try it again, so that you can show the mothership (wave 5). 🙂