Egypt Zuma – Treasures of Anubis Marble Shooting Game by Yongcheng Qi
This is A must-have to all ZUMA fans!
‘Treasures of Anubis’ is a Zuma Style game with Egyptian theme. It is simple but really addictive.
Your target is to eliminate all the marbles before they reach the end of the path and make more Combos, Chains and Gaps to get the highest score.
How to play:
1. Touch the screen where you want to shoot.
2. Match 3 or more same marbles to eliminate them.
3. Touch the marble emitter twice will swap the shooting marble.
4. Eliminate marbles continuously by shooting will make Chains.
5. Eliminate marbles continuously by attracting will make Combos.
6. Eliminate distant marbles by shooting by pass through will make Gaps.
7. Make Combos, Chains and Gaps will get higher score.
1. Very Easy to Play – it is fun for all age players.
2. Variety of Beautiful Scenes – Contains 5 different scenes come with 180 well designed levels!
3. Flexible Gameplay – This game contains the gameplay of original zuma game(Zuma’s Revenge) and the Loxur series, which make it even more fun.
4. Various Props – Lightning ball, multicolor ball and more interesting props are available.
5. Growth System – You can make it easier to pass levels by upgrading marbles by the coins you earn in the game.
Cat Studio’s Facebook Page:
Cat Studio’s Tiwtter:
Cat Studio’s Youtube Channel:
Facebook Page of Egypt Zuma – Treasures of Anubis:
iTunes Store Page:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: domain/https://mvvfest.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cách chơi bài cào mới nhất
- Bật mí cách chơi game nổ hũ fast and furious cho tân thủ tại B52Club
- Trò chơi bài trả thưởng trực tuyến Yowin con đường thành triệu phú không còn xa vời
- Những điều bạn cần biết khi chơi game bắn cá miễn phí trên Dabet
- Chơi đánh bài đổi thưởng qua ngân hàng an toàn cực hot
I missed this game
I want that track
l play this game because it is like luxor related
B. Nokia bnnjjkjj. jnnnnnnhn. I know ononjjjjnknjnjjj
I love the music
Excelente juego y muy entretenido 🙂
why do yuo say prince of the game in the inscriptio
why don't you say the price of the game in the description?