Played by Tsunao
RPG by Konami based on the Japanese series.
Kinda after the Battle City arc…or something, follow Yugi and friends as they go into a game that is a virtual world.
Gameplay is pretty simple: move your group of monsters to a base to take it over and/or engage the enemy. Battles are turn-based, where each monster have a certain amount of moves. Leveling up will increase overall stats and may add an ability.
This longplay plays through all three campaigns from a clean file, starting with Yugi first, then Kaiba, then Joey. For Kaiba’s campaign, I cheese it by spamming Dark Burning Attack, Triangle Escatasy Attack, and a few Obelisk shenanigans as well. There isn’t much cheesing in Joey’s story. I also get all the monsters that are available on the first go around. I do try to switch up some monster formations here and there. Low level monsters aren’t easy to level. There’s also some fusions going on. Only ones not shown are Gaia the Dragon Champion and Thousand Dragon. Cosmos Queen is a fusion monster as well. Enemy getting the advantage, as usual.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: domain/https://mvvfest.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Trò chơi bài trả thưởng trực tuyến Yowin con đường thành triệu phú không còn xa vời
- Những điều bạn cần biết khi chơi game bắn cá miễn phí trên Dabet
- Chơi đánh bài đổi thưởng qua ngân hàng an toàn cực hot
- Bom tấn B52 tung hoành trên mọi hệ thống game bài Việt
- SuperMegaCast – EP 173: A Holiday Surprise (ft. Egoraptor & Brent)