As a designer (product, experience etc.) you probably found it hard to keep up with every single tool in the market. Every year there is a brand new tool that allows designers to craft their prototypes in a different way. And so, I decided to pull a list of key contenders when it comes to UX prototyping. These popular prototyping tools are commonly used for variety of use cases with its pros and cons. In this video I’ll walk you through a handful of criteria/principles that allow me to pick the right UX tool for the right project, budget, occasion etc. You’ll also find out my thinking behind evaluating which tools are worth the time to invest and learn based on asymmetrical opportunity/Lindy effect.
The tools I’m walking through:
Sketch, Axure RP, Adobe XD, Principle App, Flinto, Draftium, Invision, Invision Studio, FramerX, Supernova Studio, Marvel, Webflow, Protopie, Proto.io, Atomic and the Origami Studio.
New (2020) version can be found here:
🙌SUBSCRIBE to this channel to get the latest updates on user experience, design strategy and more:
👍Like what you see? Show some love by sharing, giving a like or leaving a comment below.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn sử dụng phần mềm làm video Proshow Producer Full toàn tập từ A tới Z
- Hướng dẫn viết tiếng việt trong Proshow producer 5.0
- Download style Proshow Producer đẹp mới nhất miễn phí hiệu ứng 3D
- Download style Proshow Producer đẹp mới nhất by Kecodon10
- 'psql' is not recognized as an internal or external command