No-commentary gameplay of Willow. US Version. Arcade. Hardest difficulty (Hardest). Nando Speed Normal (this means the number and speed of apparition of random enemies. In very fast the game becomes impossible) Game completed with 1 credit. Played with MamePlus 0.134. No tools, cheats, autofire, re-recording or save states were used.
Willow is a superb game from Capcom based on the famous fantasy film of the late 80s. This game is simply brilliant, everything is outstanding here. I’d say that is probably one of the best games from a film franchise ever released.
The game is quite similar to Warner/Pyros from Toaplan. It shares the same mechanics, even the shops to buy new items, but everything is improved.
I used to think that this game was quite hard back on the day, but after playing again recently, I discovered that the most important thing is knowing what to buy, more than having skill. You should always buy the weapon upgrades, which make the game a lot easier. The highest peak of difficulty can be found in the cart chase. After that the game gets again easy.
Capcom also released a Willow game for the Nes. The game is completely different from this one, and it’s more similar to The Legend of Zelda. Anyway, the game is also great.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Trò chơi bài trả thưởng trực tuyến Yowin con đường thành triệu phú không còn xa vời
- Những điều bạn cần biết khi chơi game bắn cá miễn phí trên Dabet
- Chơi đánh bài đổi thưởng qua ngân hàng an toàn cực hot
- Bom tấn B52 tung hoành trên mọi hệ thống game bài Việt
- SuperMegaCast – EP 173: A Holiday Surprise (ft. Egoraptor & Brent)