Original Air Date: May 10th, 2009
I’m not the type to usually play a Yu-Gi-Oh! card game, but I’ll make an exception here, because it’s not a card game, though it still requires some planning and strategy. Who would’ve thought that Konami would take Yu-Gi-Oh! and turn it into a simplified Orge Battle? It’s not exactly like it, but it’s close enough for me.
You have different marshals who can have up to three monsters and each monster can carry items that will make your life a lot easier. You can go to different towns and liberate them for money as well as set up weapons to defend your territories from the enemy. You can also find people travelling on the map like Ogre Battle who are neutral. Defeating them will make them join your army. You can’t change the class of your monsters, but you can upgrade some of them through Polymerization. This game has three scenarios; One for Yugi, one for Kaiba, and a short one for Joey.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Trò chơi bài trả thưởng trực tuyến Yowin con đường thành triệu phú không còn xa vời
- Những điều bạn cần biết khi chơi game bắn cá miễn phí trên Dabet
- Chơi đánh bài đổi thưởng qua ngân hàng an toàn cực hot
- Bom tấn B52 tung hoành trên mọi hệ thống game bài Việt
- SuperMegaCast – EP 173: A Holiday Surprise (ft. Egoraptor & Brent)